Test your Microphone and Speakers to make sure that you hear sound and that people will hear you. Please check that the correct speakers and microphone are selected.
If you completed the test correctly, please click on “Join with Computer Audio”
4. Then, you can enable your video camera. When you start talking, please make sure that your microphone is not muted (when you speak you will see a green indicator on the microphone icon in zoom).
5. Share your screen. Please make sure that your presentation is open. In the Zoom App, click on the “share screen button”.
6. You will then be able to find in the list your PowerPoint presentation and click on it and click on “Share”.
Very important :
Display your Power Point in full screen. You can use the “Presenter View” only if you have two screens, in which case please share the screen where your slides are displayed in full screen. If you have videos with sound in your PowerPoint, click on “Share computer sound”.
8. You can pause or stop the recording by clicking on the Pause/Stop Recording buttons.
9. At the end of the presentation, after clicking on “End Meeting” the video will be uploaded on your computer as a MP4 file.
10. Check the video you have recorded. If you are happy with the result, please send us the .mp4 file at email@example.com (via WeTransfer, Smash or any other file transfer service).
Here is what the final video can look like: